View Full Version : Well I got kicked off....

Zanski
03-04-2008, 11:57 AM
They kicked me off the ESPN forums for saying STFU to a Tennesee fan. So whats going on here? ha!

Cameron
03-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Ban the trouble maker... where are do we keep the torches?

:D

Zanski
03-04-2008, 12:01 PM
lol I love talking smack!!

LiveRock27
03-04-2008, 12:11 PM
I need to add you to my buddy list if you got kicked off a forum for making fun of a Tennesee fan. What are they thinking wearing all that stupid orange?

Barbara
03-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Yeah, those Tennessee fans just don't know when to SFTU, do they! Ha ha ha! Don't feel bad; my husband gets banned from a few forums for being arguementative. He doesn't even cuss and still gets kicked off when the powers that be don't agree with him.

Zanski
03-04-2008, 12:33 PM
lol, yeah they suspend you from ESPN then, I have to write them an email explaining what happened to be reinstated... Garbage!! GO DAWGS!!

Linda Lee
03-04-2008, 12:51 PM
They kicked me off the ESPN forums for saying STFU to a Tennesee fan. So whats going on here? ha!

Did you use the acronym? Or spell it out?

If you used the acronym, heck, just tell 'em you belong to a fish club and you were saying "Salty Tangs For Urchins*

(we'll all vouch for ya!!!)

Zanski
03-04-2008, 2:05 PM
Did you use the acronym? Or spell it out?

If you used the acronym, heck, just tell 'em you belong to a fish club and you were saying "Salty Tangs For Urchins*

(we'll all vouch for ya!!!)

hahahahahaahahHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA!!! :up: :up: Just the letters

humptrax
03-04-2008, 3:03 PM
i wonder if the arena football forums is still politics...

George
03-04-2008, 3:04 PM
You were rooting for the Southern Tenant Farmers Union (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Tenant_Farmers_Union)

mfliin
03-04-2008, 3:09 PM
Go Vols!!!! Enough said.... I dont mind talking smack either, but I dont think I would ever get into an argument on a web board. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, that is why there are web boards, just keep it PG or PG13 at least.

Did I mention how much I like my Tennessee orange clownfish? Great colors, he must have had a great education to show those colors!

This is only basketball....wait until football season. Georgia might have a chance this year.