View Full Version : Want to be involved in the club?

mojo
09-26-2006, 4:04 PM
I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to see the officer nominations thread (http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1145). It's time for the yearly nominations and elections that will replace your current club leaders. If you want to get involved, this is where it's at.

Remember, there's only a few pre-requisites (have to be a full member and have been to at least 4 meetings in the past year). No prior experience necessary- we're a fish club, not a Fortune 100 company.

As many people that want to run can -there's no limit to the number of nominations or those that can run in an election.

If you don't want to be a club officer, we're always looking for help in other areas:

- Membership coordinator
- Power Buys
- Group Buys
- Tour of Tanks
- Sponsor coordination
- Web work
- SWU (esp graphics / design work!)
- Meeting coordinator

If you're interested in an officer or just helping out, please feel free to contact myself or any other Board Member (should be wearing an ARC or SWU shirt at the meeting).

This is your club - get involved! :shades:

Sprayin70
09-26-2006, 4:23 PM
I would love to. But school is going to be rough this quarter and I don't want to take away from the club.

Pillz
09-26-2006, 5:40 PM
I would love to start helping, I would still love to try to organize a ARC frag swap. If theres anything I can help with I will. So if you chris or im assuming soon to be Tony can think of anything I can help with please get intouch with me.

Margi
09-26-2006, 6:10 PM
I will help out as I can - I hope to be very involved with SWUIII.

Just let me know what else you need and I will see if I can help with that also (especially if a party is involved!)

:fish:

tsciarini
09-26-2006, 9:08 PM
party? did someone say party?

WOLFIE
09-26-2006, 9:21 PM
Last year party at Steve and Margi house were a blast :D

mojo
09-26-2006, 9:22 PM
I say we have a big party this year for Christmas / New Years. No speaker - just getting together and having a good time somewhere (somewhat family-friendly, of course). We have always done Edo's in the past, but it doesn't look like that will work for us anymore- we're too big.

George
09-27-2006, 9:26 AM
What kind of wet work did you need done? Rival club? Delinquent business associate?

Oh, wait. *Web* work. Hmm. Well, that could be good too. What kind?

mojo
09-27-2006, 9:43 AM
PHP on vBulletin work mostly. If you have experience in PHP, great, if you have experienence in working with vBulletin, even better, but not required. PM me for more details.

Kevin
09-27-2006, 9:47 AM
I think I will be pretty swamped with SWU this year.

tsciarini
10-04-2006, 2:32 PM
^bump^

ideas welcome! :shades: