View Full Version : Pugs For Stud

12-23-2007, 7:08 PM
I have two pugs for stud. Squishy is one year and about 3 months old, fawn, and NKC registered. Foo is almost one year old, black, and AKC registered. Both are very friendly and get along well with cats. (I have two indoor cats also) If interested or know of anyone that maybe interested just PM me. Thanks for looking!! :-D

Most recent pic. Squishy, my husband, and Foo.

Squishy and Foo

This is from when we first got Foo.

The love pile. I did not arrange them, I found them and snapped the picture :-D

Yes I do dress them up SOMETIMES lol

Squishy "winking"

12-23-2007, 7:10 PM
I forgot, if you want to see more pics send me your email and I will GLADLY send you more. :-D They are our "children" and we have plenty of pictures. :)

12-23-2007, 7:29 PM
They are so cute!!! I want one!

12-23-2007, 7:33 PM
yeah I love them to death! And they are big cuddle bugs at night lol Squishy HAS to be touching me or my husband to sleep, I roll over and he is wiggling over to get closer :-D

12-26-2007, 9:46 AM
beautiful dogs, lol hows the tank? the clowns lay eggs yet?

12-26-2007, 5:59 PM
its doing better! I did have some issues with green hair algae, but i have fixed the phosphate issue. i have not seen any eggs yet. :( here are some pics:

12-27-2007, 8:04 AM
looks good so far. what was the problem with the hair algey?

12-27-2007, 10:56 AM
there is just a lot of it >< but doing a MAJOR water change now (by accident) and keeping the water clean and the phosphates down should clear up the problem. it has started to turn brownish :)