View Full Version : Awesome fish for sale/trade today--delivered!

jessezm
12-20-2007, 11:39 AM
Hey folks--
I have a short window of availability to do this, but I am trying to find a new home for my Dussumeiri tang, as he's outgrowing my tank. This is a smart, beautiful fish with loads of personality. Eats nori out of my hand, and is a total pig.

Here's the deal--I think I can catch him and deliver him to you today/tonight, and I'd like to just get it done ASAP. This fish is about 10-11" and very thick in the middle. A 240g or bigger is probably best for him.

I have not seen one this size for under $250--they are fairly rare in the trade. But I really am not looking for cash, and am much more interested in some nice SPS/LPS, such as LE corals. Please give me a call if interested. I would also accept $150 for him, but would like to give priority to trades.

404-606-0181

Thanks!

jessezm
12-20-2007, 9:06 PM
Man that was a long drive! Remind me not to attempt a drive from Macon to Canton in the middle of rush hour! Thankfully, I had a battery-powered air pump to keep the water oxygenated for the 3-hour drive. The fish has been safely delivered to it's proud new owner.

cdub
12-21-2007, 1:58 AM
how did you end up catching him jesse? hook and line?

jessezm
12-24-2007, 12:14 AM
Yeah, don't tell PITA... It was quite an adventure! And yes, I crimped the barb. It took a while for him to take a bite, but I hooked him the first time. I used a tiny hook I used to use for tying midges and small nymphs. Still he took a bit of a beating, but he'll do fine.