View Full Version : Clowns From Sustainable Aquatics

Victor626nj
12-03-2007, 11:51 AM
well loren was thinking of getting a group by order on these clowns when i first got them they were completely orange that was about 1-1 1/2 months ago and they are coloring up being that they looked like false percs here are some pics the male is getting his colors alot better than the female

Stroid
12-03-2007, 11:55 AM
they are onyx clowns? So you have two pairs of onyx clowns?

Victor626nj
12-03-2007, 11:59 AM
yes these are about a year old and are pretty big in size and in my main display the other ones i have came from rods reef and are no bigger than a jelly bean and are in my 12 gal nano but are far more darker in color than these ......i am posting these so if the group order does go threew people have an idea that they dont come as colorful as the others ...also they are about 50 bucks cheaper the pair was 75 with shipping it was 94 but they are very pretty healthy fish

Stroid
12-03-2007, 12:04 PM
Nice they look good

Victor626nj
12-03-2007, 12:06 PM
also if anyone wants to buy them i will sell them for 85 they do host an anemone and they get along fine now think they know whos who they eat very good as i feed my tank 3-4 times a day if your interested let me know ...reason for selling them cause i have a pair that i amm happy with and i would like to get another pair of clownslike the black and white occe

Victor626nj
12-03-2007, 12:09 PM
thanks stroid they are pretty cool the male has a cool misbar in his last stripe and the female stipes dont tuch in the middle they are fun to watch and they dont bother any one unless they go next to there anemone